Sunday, November 2, 2014

Post 9 1200.10 Where are the West Palm bus Stop.


Bus Stop ?



Every morning I have to drive almost 30 minutes to go to my job. I'm a very observer person, so every morning when I go to work I recognize the same people over and over; the old men with his two little dogs, the students waiting for the school bus. But that morning was different because I was running late and was raining to; then I notice that the bus stop does not have any cover for the passengers and the two students were totally wet and trying to covering with the book bags. I was thinking what I can do to help them?I pull over the car and I gave them the only umbrella that I have In my car they look at me like I was crazy . I ram to my car with half of my uniform wet too ,I was not even to a couple of blocks when I saw another student in the same situation but this time I couldn't do anything. I never notice that in my whole way to work it is only one bus stop; I’m talking about of almost 10 miles. Where are the bus stop in this city? Why nobody is doing nothing to fix this problem?


This can be a nice bus stop for West Palm

No comments:

Post a Comment