Friday, October 17, 2014

Post 2 Eng 1200.10 Blogging is the new Facebook in my life.

The concept is easy, but for me it is not really fun to be in  front of my PC trying to create a blog, posts , and comments. I feel like is to much because I have the same professor twice , so my blogs are double than the rest of the students. It is obvious that my first language is not English, and that makes everything moreeeee difficult for me. However I know that the key to success is to be consistent and practice, and practice, and practice…… so here I am, instead of posting comments of my friends party, or my cousin's  baby shower  on Facebook , I'm at my sofa trying to make three lines and hoping that by the end of this semester I can be a blogging master or at least a better writer.


2 comments:

  1. However, since English is not your first language, then you need more practice, and this is a great place to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be doing a great job on the blogging. Before you know it youll be a pro. Hey I have an idea?? Maybe you can help me? See ya in class! Im out sick today, sick belly.

    ReplyDelete